This project is read-only.

func

Nov 21, 2007 at 2:55 PM
Edited Nov 21, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Unfortunately, it can't takes message body from file and don't send file as attach.
Coordinator
Nov 26, 2007 at 5:50 PM

Gengzu wrote:
Unfortunately, it can't takes message body from file and don't send file as attach.

I've added the file attachment support in the latest release. Thanks for your support. I'll work on pulling the message body from a file in a future release. Thanks for the suggestion. If you have time and would like to add that feature in as a patch, feel free :)
Coordinator
Nov 27, 2007 at 1:49 PM

donkitchen wrote:

Gengzu wrote:

I've added the file attachment support in the latest release. Thanks for your support. I'll work on pulling the message body from a file in a future release. Thanks for the suggestion. If you have time and would like to add that feature in as a patch, feel free :)

The file being sent as an attachment did seem to work for me. Be sure you provide the full path to the file. Also, the body from a file feature is not implemented yet. When implemented, I would assume that it would be taken from a different file than the one being used as attachment, or you'd have to provide that same file for both parameters. Also, that is going to be a little more involved as we'll have to verify that it's a type that can be parsed, etc.
Jun 11, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Edited Jun 12, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Hey, I just had to say thank you for this perfect chunk of code. I use it in several of my production machines as a replacement for Third-party COM objects called from VBS via CMD. The only thing that I felt was missing was simple logging functionality which I coded in and uploaded a patch for. Oh, I also added that body file functionality. :D